For the purposes of this Policy:
“Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access; and
“process”, “processed” and “processing” means the carrying out of any operation or set of operations in relation to Personal Data and includes recording, holding, organization, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, combination, transmission, erasure or destruction.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies to all Personal Data processed online by AquaBridge International Pte Ltd., a company incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act (Cap. 50), with Registration Number 199301803Z and Registered Office Address 15 Seletar, West Farmway 1, Singapore 798123 (hereinafter, “AquaBridge” / “us” / “our” / “we”).
This Policy describes the Personal Data which AquaBridge collects about you through your use of the Platforms. It also sets out how AquaBridge uses, discloses and protects this data. By using our services, you warrant that you have read and understood this Policy.
What kind of information we collect?
When you use this website we may ask you to provide data that enables you or the entity you represent to be identified. That data (“Personal Data”) may include your name, email address, residential or business address, telephone number and PayPal account when you make a purchase.
Do you have to provide your Personal Data?
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary, however, please note that if you do not provide us with the required Personal Data, we may not be able to provide the information, products or services you need or process your request.
How we use your information?
Personal Data you provide will be kept securely by AquaBridge for the purposes of:
- The performance and enforcement of the purchase contract for the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us;
- Attending to your requests; .
- In the event of having purchased a product (hereafter, “Goods”), third party information provided will be used only for (a) managing the delivery or verification of the receipt of the Goods and (b) attending any query or suggestion which you or the third part may have. In the event that you provide us with third party information, you will be responsible for having informed and obtained that third party consent for this information to be provided for these purposes.
- Should you choose to save your PayPal account details via this website, you expressly give your consent for the data indicated to be used as necessary for its activation and development.
- AQUABRIDGE stores and transmits data in accordance with the principal international confidentiality and security standards for your PayPal account.
Do we share your information?
We do not sell or rent any information you provided to us to third parties.
We may share your information when we team up with other companies to maintain and manage our database, offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers. We do not authorize any third parties to make any other use of your information. We may also use aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about you to enhance our website.
Additionally, we may also disclose and maintain user information in special cases, including:
- If necessary, in our good faith judgment, in order to comply with laws and regulations or in response to a subpoena, order, or government/regulatory request.
How we make your Personal Data secure?
We have put in place reasonable technical and procedural measures to safeguard your Personal Data, for example, by:
- Ensuring that access to any personal account you have with us is controlled by a password and username which are unique to you;
- Storing your Personal Data on secured servers; and
- Restricting access to Personal Data on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Please note that the use of the Internet and/or our Platforms cannot be made entirely secure and we therefore are unable to guarantee the security or integrity of any Personal Data which is transferred from you or to you via the Platforms. You undertake to bear the risks of any transference.
How do you access or change your information?
You have the right to access and correct your Personal Data and request information about our data protection policies and procedures at any time. You can do this by writing to AquaBridge International Pte Ltd., at 15 Seletar, West Farmway 1, Singapore 798123, or by e- mail to email@example.com.
What about links to other websites?
Unless the applicable laws or regulations allow otherwise, we will obtain express written consent from you for our processing of your Personal Data by methods or means such as making you sign a form or check a box. When you do so, you represent that you are over 16 years of age and can give valid consent. Where you provide information about another person (e.g, an employee or child), you represent that you are able to and do give consent on behalf of such person.
You can withdraw such consent at any time by contacting our data protection officer at the contact details set out in above section of this Policy.
Depending on the extent to which you withdraw consent, such withdrawal of consent may result in our inability to provide the relevant services to you and may be considered as a termination by you of any agreement between AquaBridge and you. AquaBridge’s legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in s You hereby confirm that the Personal Data you have provided is true and accurate.
You hereby confirm that the Personal Data you have provided is true and accurate. Please notify us of any changes or alterations to your Personal Data so that we may continue to provide the information, products or services you need and to process your requests. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the website user. AquaBridge takes reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, and unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.